[NJTechDiv] Braille screen input question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:17:48 UTC 2021

Hello all,
For those of you who use the braille screen input feature on your
iPhone, have you ever experienced the following? Last night while I
was trying to send my hairstylist a text to let her know I was there,
my phone would not register my fingers at first. It did eventually
work, but for whatever reason, the phone decided not to cooperate. It
usually works really well for me, but in that particular moment, it
took a few attempts before it would work. I was not connected to WiFi
when this happened. I didn't think braille screen input required WiFi
to work, but it just seems odd that this would happen when using cell
data. I'm just hoping this is not a sign of screen issues. I'm using
screen away mode on an iPhone 8 plus running IOS 14.3.