[NJTechDiv] Screen Time way off

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 31 16:48:47 UTC 2021

I get a screen time report on my iPhone, and it's been way off for the last
couple weeks.  It says I used my phone 20 hours a day last week.  I'm not
even awake 20 hours a day, and I'm sure I'm not using my phone more than 2
or 3 hours a day, max, and probably less.

I can't figure out why it's so off.  I'm running iOS 14.3.  I've checked the
Quick Support app, to make sure it's not broadcasting when it shouldn't, and
it appears it's not.  I have Bluetooth on to connect to the braille eReader,
but I don't know if that's counted as screen time, and, like I said, I'm not
using my phone any more than usual.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can check?  I don't really care, unless
something is broadcasting everything I do, or running down my battery, but
it is weird, and a bit worrying.