[NJTechDiv] Crowd Compass on the iPhone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 2 19:10:51 UTC 2021

I got into Crowd Compass on my Windows machine, but I'm darned if I can
figure out how to get there from my iPhone.

I had deleted the app from last year, so I re-downloaded it from the Apple
app store.  No way can I find the NFB convention, nor can I log in as I did
from Windows.

First, the phone is calling the app "Events", but it's the only Crowd
Compass I found on the app store. Do I have the right thing?

Do I need to go into the app link given in the agenda through Safari, or
something?

I don't remember this being particularly difficult last year, but I can't
get it this year.

Help!