[NJTechDiv] Crowd Compass on the iPhone

V Elorza vselorza at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:51:57 UTC 2021

These are the instructions from the NFB email sent yesterday.  It takes just a minutes to download and fill out personal info

Connect on the Virtual Event Platform, CrowdCompass

Log in today and throughout the 2021 National Federation of the Blind National Convention. Access important information, visit the exhibit hall, network with attendees, and more.

Connect via the Mobile App

Follow this link to download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store https://crowd.cc/s/40gtm <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22008&qid=5664705>.
Or, search for “NFB 21” in the app store.
Log in with the same email address you used to register for the convention.

Vincent Elorza