[NJTechDiv] windows mail behaving strangely

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 15:04:33 UTC 2021

Hi tech list as of this morning windows mail is really funny.  I have to refresh the screen to read mail and was having to basicly guess if I made an erroe.  I did a complete shutdown and restarted and now it seems to be working.  It wasn’t echoing characters when I backspaced and when tabbing from subject field to body field I couldn’t tell easily where I was.  I had to maximize the window/  now that I have restarted, it seems to have reset something.  Any ideas what happened on my initial startup this morning?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10