[NJTechDiv] Disabling Amazon sidewalk

pegkane52 at gmail.com pegkane52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:15:20 UTC 2021

Hi Tony and everyone you are great Tony those are the exact same directions that I was trying to give when we had the technology meeting. Your wording is better than mine though.
Also wondering if anyone who is using any reader could please contact me and maybe we can confer about the E reader.
Thank you very much and take care.
Peggy Kane

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️