[NJTechDiv] wify calling

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 18:16:08 UTC 2021

Hi list ken with another iPhone question.  Was into my cellular settings and saw wifi calling was off.  I went to enable it but balked when I saw it say something about my carrier which is Verizon sending someone like locations or something any time I went to a network I didn’t understand it and for security reasons I don’t enable something that might do something I don’t want.  Should I enable it and what are the benefits of turning on wifi calling.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10