[NJTechDiv] Braille screen input on iPhone X and above

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:24:18 UTC 2021

Hello,
It looks like from my carrier plan terms, I will have to get the iPhone 12 as my upgrade. I am a heavy braille screen input user and have gotten used to horks on my 8 plus. The way I hold the phone is I cradle it between my palms with my thumbs on the corners of the case. On my 8 plus, when in this position, my thumbs do not touch the screen on a part where it will accidentally register as a touch, but since the 12 has an edge to edge screen, I’m concerned that the way I have my thumbs positioned is going to result in my thumbs accidentally brailling dots I did not mean to. Cradling the phone is the only position that’s comfortable for me, so altering my position is not an option. For anyone who has a 12 and uses BSI, is it likely that the way I’m holding the phone will cause issues with extra dots being entered?

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone