[NJTechDiv] ,delete deleteing emails in windows ten in send

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 01:14:29 UTC 2021

1.	Hi Less.

Try this.

1.	OPEN THE FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT to remove the messages.,

Hold down the shift key and arrow down at the same time.  If you do this
five times, it will highlight five messages, if you do it 10, it will
highlight 10.  When you stop this action, just hit the delete key and the
ones you hightlighted will be gone.

If you want to delete all of them at the same time, go to the top of the
emails with Control home, hit Alt A, and then the delete key.  Confirm and
hit delete again, and all of the messes in the folder will be gone.

Hope this helps.

Trish