[NJTechDiv] Zoom hint

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 8 14:47:18 UTC 2021

I have noticed that sometimes people have multiple names on Zoom, like Tracy
CarcioneTracy Carcione.  I had this for a bit, until someone pointed it out
to me, so I mention it to pass on the info.

It's easy to fix.  I had checked the Remember Me box, but I didn't see that
my name was already in the name field, so I typed it again.  Poof, 2 names.
So, next time I came into Zoom, I erased the whole name field, typed in my
name, checked the Remember box, and joined my meeting.  After that, I never
need to type my name, and it only says it once.