[NJTechDiv] Zoom hint

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:27:57 UTC 2021

Hey Tracy and NFB! I have something to share with you and the NFB. It isn’t much but I think you’ll like it. There is a mechanical voice I love on an iPod touch I’m not sure about an iPhone iPad or any of the other devices the name of the voice is Danielle it is a lovely English voice. My mother used to talk about the English and I wasn’t crazy about hearing about it and about their voices, I was a little rebellious then and I had a little bit of a feeling that it was a little not to my liking at that time but when I heard it on my iPod touch it sounded so nice it didn’t sound funny and it didn’t PHONY funny. But I like Daniel DANIEL you go to settings tap on the voice you have now and you go down and down until you get English from the United Kingdom and then you go to the male voice in the top on Daniel you have to move one over and then you tap on Daniel again and then it kept up on speech you go to voice accessibility on an iPod touch and then you go to speech not speaking right and you can pick any mechanical voice you have or that you want. I don’t like being in that mechanical voices that much i’d rather have a lovely conversational voice like Daniel or any voice you like, then to speed it up mechanical voice. Thank you! Lori

Sent from my iPod