[NJTechDiv] question about updating

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Sun Mar 14 23:19:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

Have you used Microsoft seeing AI short text pointed to the screen to see what it says?
I have use this to give me a clue as to what the computer might be doing.
Another suggestion could be to use the Be my App specialized help technical Microsoft. You will be connected to a Microsoft disability answer desk individual who can look through your iPhone camera and see what’s going on with your computer. They will be able to instruct you regarding any computer updates.

I hope this helps.
eyes