[NJTechDiv] pdf file in windows 10

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 17 12:43:02 UTC 2021

PDF stands for portable document format.  It's a kind of document format
most people can use or print.  But it's not always blind-friendly.  That
depends on whether the document creator thought about accessibility, which
they usually don't.  So some are fine and some aren't.

Have you tried hitting enter on the pdf you want to read?  These days, that
often opens it in your browser.

If not, the app is Adobe DC.  Or is that BC?  I never hear the first letter
clearly.  It will ask you a few simple questions, and then off you go.  Most
docs are fine with the option "infer reading order from document".

HTH.

Tracy