[NJTechDiv] Vision Loss Alliance of NJ Voice Control Webinar on iOS

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:40:53 UTC 2021

Hey I am Lori Neidhart. I just got this email from the NFB. I do not have to talk on zoom. I would be content just listening to the talk on the radio another time. I could look under podcasts or radio for Jonathan Moses. But I want to know if that would be advisable? Please and thank you!!! I am not that great on traveling on the web I get there I put my email address I put my name I put my city state etc. etc. but there is that why did where did I hear from the W and J something I never heard of before, and end at all add a little spark to me, I heard recapture requires verification. We’re blind and some of us are hard of hearing and blind or audibly challenged I don’t like the EAF is a word. So that doesn’t work. Can something be done about it. And in the meantime I’m happy just hearing his stuff on Podcasts. Please answer us. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPod