[NJTechDiv] voice activated land line

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:56:38 UTC 2021

I looked up this phone you were talking about. I would highly recommend not to get it. Sounds like it needs a lot of set up. It only has three stars out of five from 27 reviewer’s. Also it’s very expensive at $260. My opinion, I would just get an iPhone SE because you’re already 3/4 of that price. Or get an Amazon echo. At least that one can hear you somewhat correctly.