[NJTechDiv] voice activated land line

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:14:32 UTC 2021

Hey Trisha and NFB, I can’t reply about the phone, but I have a question to ask myself. I don’t know how to compose or forward, I can only tag onto tales of other Emmaus by replying. Here it goes! I’m thinking around my birthday I would like the Mac mini for my birthday, it’s the cheapest of the computers from Mac and but it $700. I was wondering if there’s a way I could get it cheaper either on eBay or something reputable? Please help me or if there’s a way I could trade or something? I wouldn’t mind spending maybe 500 dollars, I really would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.  Please and thank you!!!

Sent from my iPod