[NJTechDiv] voice activated land line

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:50:40 UTC 2021

Two things I would like to say. One, I would be very careful I’m buying computers from eBay and at least you’ll get help if you buy the Mac mini from Apple directly. And two I don’t know if you use the Macintosh operating system. It’s different than windows in jaws. Also I took a quick peek at Apple refurbished products and at the moment they don’t have the Mac mini available. I would recommend if you wanted to save a little money to get a certified refurbished from Apple certified refurbished store.