[NJTechDiv] WebAIM: Screen Reader User Survey #9

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu May 6 23:06:18 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

We do not promote Surveys in the NFBNJ that have not been preapproved by
our national office.

If you have any questions please reach out and call me.

--

​Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*