[NJTechDiv] Converting from M4A to MP3

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 21:45:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

I use FormatFactory, you can just Google to find the download link. While
focus is on the M4A file in your documents folder, press the applications
key and arrow to Format Factory, right arrow and arrow down to Format
Factory and press enter. A list will come up for you to choose the file type
you want to change the M4A file to and press enter on lyour selection. HTH