[NJTechDiv] Iphone Se 2020

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 18:12:53 UTC 2021

The reason I’m considering replacing my 8 plus has nothing to do with the battery. I am having issues with the earpiece, so rather than go through the trouble of trying to get it replaced, it makes sense to just upgrade the phone. I got the 8 plus originally for braille screen input, but I’ll just have to live with the smaller screen On the Se.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone