[NJTechDiv] Accessible appliances

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 17 13:49:10 UTC 2021

Lists of accessible appliances get out of date pretty quickly as models change.

My go-to resource is the NFB listserve called Electronics-talk, which you can subscribe to through nfbnet.org.  It’s a list for blind people to ask other blind people about accessible models for anything that has electronics in it, which these days is pretty much everything.  It’s usually not a really busy list, and is full of good info.

Tracy