[NJTechDiv] New home needed for a Dell All in one computer and monitor

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Mon May 24 14:12:54 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

New home needed for a dell all in one monitor and CPU operating on window
seven.

Pick up location is in Keyport New Jersey contact number is Linda Melendez
at 732-421-7063.

I would like to find a new home ASAP as I am making room for Lucas’s first
floor  play area.
--

​Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*