[NJTechDiv] Switch sound converter

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Thu May 27 18:32:49 UTC 2021

Hi Tracy,
I love Switch; I've used it for nearly a decade now. Try going to this
link. It shows a table with the commercial license, but also one for
personal use. If you buy before the end of May, it looks like you also
get 50% off!
https://secure.nch.com.au/cgi-bin/register.exe?software=switch

I hope this helps,

--