[NJTechDiv] baffling problem with winamp

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:02:18 UTC 2021

when I installed the 5.66 version of Winamp some years ago, I unchecked
the installation of visualizations, skins and the Winamp agent. after it
was installed, I went into the skins folder and deleted any files that
were in there. in which case, Winamp will default to using the classic
skin (view) which may make Winamp's user interface more screen reader
accessible. maybe some visual thing is covering up the track information
and other things.