[NJTechDiv] accessible gift exchange website?

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:00:19 UTC 2021

Hi all,

My family does secret santa to exchange Christmas presents.  The website my
cousins found, elfster.com, is only partially accessible.  Although I was
able to sign up for the gift exchange and see who I got for secret santa, I
couldn't write my wishlist.  I pressed Enter on "write a wish," but I
somehow ended up at a place to insert an image.  Does anyone know of a gift
exchange website accessible with Jaws?  I'm using the latest version of
Jaws.

Thanks,
Serena