[NJTechDiv] Direct touch area

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Sat Oct 9 15:02:02 UTC 2021

I’m going to take a crack at this.
For some reason, direct touch was added to my rotor settings.
This is happening in 14.8 by the way.
I seem to have been experiencing some challenges here in there the other week.
I went into settings/accessibility/voiceover/rotor and I turned this direct off.

Recently, I saw a posting on a listserv that described direct touch navigation as using it in a music app for just the keyboard.
I sincerely don’t know how this actually works. I have not had time to look into it.

So, in conclusion you may want to try to turn this off in your rotor or in settings and see if this helps.

Lori