[NJTechDiv] strange issue with zoom.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 9 16:08:42 UTC 2021

Hi Ken.

Zoom doesn’t control the mic or sound.  That’s in another app, which I forget the name of.  But, when I plug in a headset or speaker, the sound app always asks me to identify it.  I’d think it would remember, but no.  And, if I switch sometime in the middle, especially from a headset to the computer mic, it gets real confused.  That’s in Windows 10.

Tracy