[NJTechDiv] Blind Shell Phone

iliregoca at gmail.com iliregoca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:29:23 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I do not know if you guys have ever heard of
the Blind Shell Classic before, but if you haven't, it is an accessible cell
phone for the blind and visually impaired. It is a candy bar-style cell
phone with tactile buttons that speaks and also has many low vision features
built into it like magnification and the ability to adjust the color
contrast. This phone is meant for anyone who is not able to or comfortable
using a touch screen. I learned today that a new version of the Blind Shell
Classic, the Blind Shell Classic 2, was released. I currently use an iPhone,
but I sometimes miss having tactile buttons and the simplicity of a flip
phone. I have been following the releases of Blind Shell products over the
past four years and I am impressed by the functionality of these phones! If
you are interested in learning more about Blind Shell, feel free to browse
their website.

https://www.blindshell.com/

I found this interesting and I hope you all will find this to be beneficial
or interesting as well.

Thank you,

Ilire Goca