[NJTechDiv] strange issue with siri.

pegkane52 at gmail.com pegkane52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:32:44 UTC 2021

Hi Ken and anyone who is concerned about Siri.
I have contacted Apple Accessability and explain to them and shown them that Siri has a problem as of late responding to many requests.
They are aware of this, and said they are currently working on the issues.
 Take care.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️