[NJTechDiv] Newsline on iPhone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Aug 6 13:50:50 UTC 2022

Lately I'm having a problem with Newsline on my iPhone.  It's an iPhone 8,
running the latest iOS and Newsline version.

I have my TV favorites on page 1, Highlights.

Until recently, if I tapped on a channel, I could see the rest of the day's
schedule for that channel.  Now, it just says the channel was selected, but
it doesn't show me anything more than what's on right now.

I used the rotor to see if there were actions I needed to take, but there
weren't.

Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it?  Or is it a new
"feature"?