[NJTechDiv] can't associate files

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 12:11:40 UTC 2022

Hi list just now installed winamp 5.91 but for some unknown reason it didn’t save my file associations.  Only my M3U8 files playlists will work with winamp.  When I tried to associate .flac, .ogg, .mp3 and a couple others winamp isn’t even listen as an option you are force to use either microsoft’s old, outdated windows media player or the new one that just says media player.  This isn’t acceptable why does it even find wimmp on my PC do I have to uninstall the whole stupid thing or roll it back what do I do I think windows microsoft’s media player is basicly a piece of crap.  I want my winamp back Huh?  Any ideas how do I get my file associations back.  This new winamp is supposed to be a final full release.
Sent from Mail for Windows