[NJTechDiv] Bluetooth keyboard

santiago.tony77 at outlook.com santiago.tony77 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 30 19:09:41 UTC 2022

hi there Tracy
 my wife has the Logitech K750. It is a full size keyboard with all the keys that you're looking for without the function key. it is also solar powered and never has to be charged. All the keys are well spaced out and it feels great to type on it. It's on Amazon right now for $66 and change.  hope this helps.
Tony Santiago

Santiago.tony77 at outlook.com