[NJTechDiv] noaa weather radio online

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 18:09:20 UTC 2022

Hi list ken here am trying to find an alternative way to listen to NOAA weather radio because I can’t pick up the howl township signal on my scanner at least not where the scanner is.  The NYC radio is incomplete for one thing NYC NOAA has decided you don’t need a weather map summary you can get the so called NY Graphical weather story online.  So with no weather map discussion suddenly pow warning or watch.  I haven’t tried to access it online am assuming the NY graphical weather story isn’t accessible.  The only place I find that lets you listen to the howl township station is unfortunately useless it requires flash 10.1 or greater to and of course adobe has discontinued buggy security hole filled flash so clicking the play arrow does nothing.  I don’t trust with all respect accueweather on newsline or on WINS it’s not quite right.  Does anyone know how to listen alternatively to that particular station alexa doesn’t work right either can bring up a NOAA station but not ours which means I’m not asking right.  Want to have the local central jersey station which is howl township WXM6 that operates on 162.450 MHZ any ideas?

Sent from Mail for Windows