[NJTechDiv] pdf files

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:49:20 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Lately, when I've opened a .pdf file I've already created on my computer,
instead of displaying and reading the text on the screen, Adobe Acrobat DC
(the specific version of Adobe I have) has been downloading the file.  I
already have one copy.  I don't need two!  I called the Adobe technical
support number, but they said they can't assist me because I downloaded
Adobe for free.  Does anybody know why Adobe is downloading the files,
instead of opening them?

Thanks,
Serena