[NJTechDiv] Green Drop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 15 15:57:41 UTC 2022

I am trying to schedule a pick-up with Green Drop to benefit the NFB.

I tried calling, but both times my call was dropped when I was about to
reach an agent.

I tried the website, using both Firefox and Chrome, but in both cases I was
unable to check the checkboxes indicating my charity, donation size, etc.

Has anyone used these guys successfully?

Why are we using a site that is, in the end, inaccessible to someone using a
screen reader?

Or am I somehow missing something?

I am getting really annoyed about all the sites where I have tried to make a
donation to some worthy organization, only to be stopped by an inaccessible
website.  I may as well keep my money in my pocket.