[NJTechDiv] Disable ribbons in Windows10

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:13:03 UTC 2022

I don't remember if your husband is also blind or a JAWS user, but if he
is, he can enable the virtual ribbons feature, but I don't recommend it
because if he needs help with something, the instructions he receives
will most likely not apply as they would be using ribbon commands, and
therefore frustrate him more. Others may have differing recommendations
or suggestions.