[NJTechDiv] Disable ribbons in Windows10

jane degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 20:17:29 UTC 2022

Well if you want a different look with the classic file/edit/etc.
instead of using what is already in windows 10
I use for word the free
jarte
It is awesome as for writing documents, saving and the like
Here is something from google my best friend:
FREE Word Processor Based on Microsoft's WordPad Engine
www.jarte.com
The Jarte word processor uses Microsoft's reliable, fast starting WordPad
word processing engine while adding many features missing in WordPad.
Jarte's Word Processing Features
www.jarte.com › features
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 ... Can be run as
a portable word processor directly from a USB flash drive, CD, ...