[NJTechDiv] how to unlock an iPhone

missruthnfb missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 23:08:33 UTC 2022

Hi, Ken,Miss Ruth here. I can appreciate your frustration and I hope Denise will be able to call Apple as Tracy suggested. Just a gentle reminder about using that particular word that in my house we call the "r-word." It's never appropriate to use, as it's dehumanizing for people with intellectual disabilities. Take care.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ken Lawrence via NJTechDiv <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org> Date: 2/25/22  2:11 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: njtechdiv at nfbnet.org Cc: Ken Lawrence <kenlawrence124 at aol.com> Subject: [NJTechDiv] how to unlock an iPhone Hi list ken here an amazing stupid stupid idiot at wallmart locked denise lesko’s phone she can’t even open settings she asked siri to do it it said you’ll need to nlock your iPhone first who in their right mind locks an iPhone before a person even knows how to use it.  So since she doesn’t know the pin number what should she do she was able to text me and she can facetime but she can’t even open settings.  Can someone on this list please correct this retarded idiot at wallmart’s stupid blunder incredible.  I wonder who’s handicapped around here Huh?   Sent from Mail for Windows