[NJTechDiv] firestick.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 27 13:05:54 UTC 2022

Hi Ken.

I don’t know about these things myself, but there’s some discussion of it on the Electronics-talk list on NFBNet.  Someone on that list has also set up a blind cordcutters list.  You could try searching the Electronics-talk archives for Fire Stick or cordcutters.  If I remember right, you can get to the archives by going to nfbnet.org, then listserves, and then you might have to select the list you’re interested in, like electronics-talk.  Or you could try Googling electronics-talk fire stick and see what you get.

HTH.

Tracy