[NJTechDiv] Fixing email setup mistake

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:17:19 UTC 2022

Tracy, if the issue persists, you may want to try pressing the reset
button before choosing Outlook as the default app. Keep in mind if you
have changed the default apps for the other events, pressing that reset
button resets all of the events back to their default apps if you had
previously changed any of them.