[NJTechDiv] why won't siri send a text message

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 21:43:42 UTC 2022

Hi list the other day I sent a text just fine with siri same with checking for missed calls apparently unite cerebral palsy and a few others were going to take legal action against apple over that feature being taken away since many with cerebral palsy have issues with their hands but just now tried to send a message to my niece for her birthday and siri said sorry you’ll have to continue in the app.  What is with siri?

Sent from Mail for Windows