[NJTechDiv] update your iphones now

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Fri Jul 22 20:01:42 UTC 2022

Somewhat relatedly, people might be interested to know that iOS 16, due for release in September or October, will contain Eloquence speech—the same speech that powers JAWS and lots of other products.  There's a public beta out now, but if you're not comfortable testing products, I wouldn't recommend installing it at all.  But, if you use JAWS and always wanted that speech on your iOS device...You'll be able to get it on iOS 16.