[NJTechDiv] Kindle books

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:45:31 UTC 2022

Dear NFB tech: I have some humorous things to say about Kendall before I tell you more. And then I have a bonus humor thing first of all I’m candle I ordered this book because it didn’t say it cost anything and my sister said I’m not paying over $100 at a ride with laughter rolling on the floor laughing. Second I was using my Amazon AC ECHO, and I press the wrong button for her Kindle know her for her Amazon ECHO and played in her house and she hated the music I liked it it was funny. Now I will tell you on Kindle they don’t give you the prices and they anymore than they do on Audible. You have to know how to use the Amazon app or the website, I’m not too good with the website or the Amazon app. So are you cited help when I use Kindle, with Amazon they tell you if you need a credit or not on Audible I can use Audible because they tell you but one thing I do know if it says Kindle unlimited it is free if you have a Kindle account but you do have to pay to join Kindle but I’m with my sister there that’s between the NFB. I’m blind she helps me she can see and she’s great. So that’s all I have to say it about Kindle I don’t use the app by myself. I ordered $20 book for my sister in print and I’m sorry she didn’t want to pay for it because it wasn’t for her it was for me and that’s funny too. Rolling on the floor laughter

Sent from my iPod