[NJTechDiv] Good Maps

jane degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 22:48:48 UTC 2022

Hello friends
Here is the info for the zoom meeting this Saturday at 10 AM
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text
at 803 260 1292.
Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC