[NJTechDiv] Can See Text in Word Files on Phone, but When Opened on Laptop, There's No Text in the Files

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 02:23:57 UTC 2022

Hi, all,
I'm trying to open Word files on my laptop, and there is ostensibly no text in the files at all; however, when I open the files using my Android phone, the text is there.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, and how I can get the files to display the text so I can edit them on my laptop?
Thank you kindly for any advice or suggestions.
Take care,
Miss Ruth