[NJTechDiv] Can See Text in Word Files on Phone, but When Opened on Laptop, There's No Text in the Files

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 02:54:09 UTC 2022

 Hi, Joseph,
That's awfully kind of you, but Annemarie Cooke just solved the problem for me.
I'm giving you this virtual gold star for offering to assist!
Have a good night!

Miss Ruth
    On Friday, March 11, 2022, 09:47:20 PM EST, joseph hudson via NJTechDiv <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi Miss Ruth, are you using a Windows laptop or a Mac? If you're using a Mac, I might be able to assist you if I could see the file.