[NJTechDiv] Groups that I either run or I am a part of an actively working in plus my contact details

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:09:58 UTC 2022

Hello Joe and everyone!!! This really does sound great. But during the pandemic I have traded myself for another cell, and in my new cell I find schedules very different, so can I talk to you anytime within reason.? Please and thank you!!! I hope I traded my lack of scheduling for anger, I used to be more impatient. But this is almost as bad

Sent from my iPod