[NJTechDiv] adobe reader

V Elorza vselorza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:32:48 UTC 2022

Did not get search results.

Is it Adobe BC or Adobe DC?

Thank you

*Vincent Elorza*

vselorza at gmail.com <velorza at hrhaic.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

Go Green. Think before you ink