[NJTechDiv] iBUG Today additional podcast feeds available

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Tue May 10 12:44:40 UTC 2022

Another news tidbit I just recently discovered is that  iBUG today has now made available more of their podcast feeds for pod catchers.

They have an ey iBUG  Apple workshop once a month and iBUG Café once a month in addition to an ey iBUG  buzz weekly and two others available.
These are for iDevices.
Use your favorite pod catcher and search for  iBUG to find them.

I enjoy their workshop and cafés, but frequently could not attend due to the timing of the schedule.
Although I could go to their website and listen to the podcast afterwards, many times I would not remember to do this.
Now that it is available through my Apple podcasts app, I feel I have better control and freedom to listen when I want.

If are you  new to Podcasts, there is  a recent iBUG  café in April covered the podcast topic.
Here is a link to that podcast directly from their website.

https://anchor.fm/ibug-cafe/episodes/Episode-84---April-10--2022-e1h6jd9

Happy listening and happy podcasting.
Lori