[NJTechDiv] hi this is less looking for key strokes for windows 10 adding email addresses

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:15:26 UTC 2022

With Outlook open, press Control 3 to open contacts.
Press Control N to add a new contact.  Another window will come up with boxes to type in information.  You will be in the box to type the person’s name.
After you type the person’s name in, press Tab until you get to the box to type the email address in.
Type the email address in then press Alt S to save.
While you are in contacts, you should be able to press the Delete key to delete the contact that your cursor is on.

Sent from my iPhone